This package is for brides who have planned their entire wedding and just need help with the final execution. Of course, if we just showed up on the day of your event, it wouldn’t go so well.
We call this our Day-of-Coordinator Plus service because many hours are spent before your big day carefully planning all or the details and coordinating the vendors. You hand all of the finalized details over to us a few weeks before your event and we work to make sure the event runs perfectly.
Day of Coordinator Plus Services Include:
- Initial Meeting and Planning Session
- Visit to the Ceremony and Reception Venues
- Creation of Timeline and Contact Lists for all Vendors and Members of the Bridal Party
- Assistance in Creating Floor Plans for Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception
- Meeting within Two Weeks of Wedding to go over Timeline, Contact Lists, Ceremony Order, and Detail Execution
- Calls to Vendors Week of Wedding to Confirm Receipt of Timelines and Make Note of Changes
- Unlimited Phone Calls and Email Support
- Coordinate Rehearsal and Organize Timing of Ceremony
- Ensure Vendors Arrive on Time, Know all Details of Event and Last Minute Changes
- Ensure Floorplans are Correctly Set-Up
- Oversee Placement of Ceremony and Reception Décor Including Escort Cards, Favors, Guest Book, Champagne Flutes, etc.
- Free Use of Emergency Supply Kit (Includes Sewing Kit, Toiletries, Tools, etc. For Any Last Minute Problems)
- Coordinate with Vendors to Ensure Event is Running on Schedule
- Assist with Guest Accommodations
- Distribute all Final Payments and Gratuities
- Stay Through Entire Event
- Ensure Gifts and Decorations are Packed Up and Venue is Clean Before Leaving
Laura Walsh Events can Provide Wedding Related Items Free of Charge with a Refundable Damage Deposit. These Include Birdcage and Card Holders, Frames for Table Assignments, Other Frames for Decorations, Candy Buffet Glassware, Milk Glass Vases, Champagne Glasses, and Votive Candle Holders.